This is my dumping ground of articles I want to find again.
- Build Sleek Rails Components With Plain Old Ruby Objects (Level: intermediate-advanced, author: Eqbal Quran, site: toptal)
- 7 Patterns to Refactor Fat ActiveRecord Models (Level: beginner-intermediate, site: codeclimate)
- A Complete Guide To Switching From HTTP To HTTPS (Level: beginner-intermediate, site: Smashing Magazine)
- ActiveRecord Eager Loading with Query Objects and Decorators (Level: intermediate, site: Giant Robots Smashing into Other Giant Robots)
- Single Responsibility Principle on Rails Explained (Level: intermediate, site: solnic.eu, date posted: July 09, 2012)